MeTime’s COVID Protocol
- MeTime has always followed best practices even before CoVid and will continue to do so to make sure we exceed State regulations.
- MeTime staff wear masks.
- MeTime has temperature checks for staff and children who are entering our play area.
- MeTime ensures all hands are sanitized/washed before entering our play area and several times throughout the day.
- MeTime sanitizes/cleans the entire playroom area including all the furniture, fixtures, and toys in between shifts and at the end of the day.
- MeTime follows State Regulations and does not allow children who are sick or have a temperature to enter our play area.